Thursday 1 August 2019

WHAT's ABOUT ME


Image result for aesthetic girl drawing


Ednalyn Kaye Retuerne Pablico. "Edna" or anything you want to name me.Studying at Ilocos Sur National Highschool, SSC student from 10- MAXWELL. Loves to read and watch anime or even kdramas. Love music like old and worship songs. Loves to play outdoor games. I'd love to travel the world if i have money. I want also to learn how to play piano. Loves coffee. I'm 4'8 tall. Dislikes frog. Blue is calming so it is my favorite color. I'm not a girl who likes girly stuffs and whatsoever.I'm just a simple girl with a simple life, studying to have a better life. Love the people who hates me. Want to become a doctor someday. (if that will happen in the future. LOL).Loves high places and sea because it's so calming. I don't share my problems to anyone simply because i don't trust them. Want to be alone but don't want to be a loser.
~kayeeeeee"--"

Source:https://www.google.com/search?biw=1366&bih=657&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=PNVTXbPzKdn7wQPwjJe4Dw&q=aesthetic+girl+drawing&oq=ae&gs_l=img.1.0.35i39j0i67l9.8933.25462..26227...1.0..0.139.926.0j7......0....1..gws-wiz-img.....0..0.Eu0Dltv92yE

No comments:

Post a Comment