Sunday 11 August 2019

LETTER TO PRESIDENT


                        Ilocos Sur National High School
June 13, 2019

Dear Mr. President,
Image result for duterte Hi Mr. President! I assume that leading our country is hard for you and I admire you for that. I admire you for having patience with the attitude of some Filipinos. You maintain the peace of our country. You show us that you are a good leader to our country. I admire you because the projects that you give have been successful. And were very grateful that you’re true to yourself. You show us the true Ex-Davao City Mayor Rodrigo Roa Duterte. But I’m dismayed from one of your rule that you gave, and that is the extrajudicial killing. I believe that only god has the right to take someone’s life. I believe a person can change by guiding them not for killing them. You cannot just take someone’s life because they did wrong. Even what you did is for the safety of all people and our country, you cannot take their lives. Yes, we know that our country has been improve when you become our president but the use of your position is to guide people take the good path. Despite of my dismay I support all the projects and rules that you will be giving in the future.
Mr. President I wish you luck for all the plan that you make for the better of our country Philippines.
  Sincerely Yours,

No comments:

Post a Comment